Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Back!

There had been several changes in my life since my last post (most of them had been good). :)
As we roll into spring (I am hoping that the weather will get better here in upstate -- we've only seen a little bit of spring sunshine!), birthdays and special occasions in my family's lives have also been rolling in.  And I can't believe that I've had so many opportunities to make and give them handmade cards, but I did not!  Not for anything else, but from sheer lack of time.  Shame, shame.  
In my defense, I've been trying harder to go home more often (home is three hours by car) on weekends so I can spend more time with my family.
I walked into my Cricut room today, and I can almost here my Cricut machine say, "Come!  Make a card!  Make a scrapbook page.  Craft, craft, craft!!!."
Well, don't worry, Cricut machine.  I promise to make time so I can "craft, craft, craft" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment