Friday, November 11, 2011

News and Updates

It's been 7 months since I last posted on this blog.  I can't believe that I haven't been documenting my crafting for that long.  I know I promised myself that I will be crafting more over the summer, but I had to keep driving home to Canada every weekend over summer, since my parents were there for a visit.  Weekends were usually my only time to craft.  It was worth it, though, because I got to spend some time with two of the best people in the world! :)

I also developed other interests.  I guess I should say, I went back to my other interests, since these hobbies were not totally new.  Aside from paper crafts, I also love baking, friendship bracelets, and nail polish.  I guess I should mention that I used to cross-stitch as well, because I found myself wanting to cross-stitch again lately.

Other interests does not mean I would totally neglect this blog.  In fact, it was around this time last year that I decided to seriously pursue my interest in papercrafting by investing in some materials/tools.  Yes, it was November last year that I got my Cricut Expression, and cartridges, and Gypsy.  After the equipment followed papers, stamps, ink pads.  And the rest, as they say, is history.

Also, I have just found out that there will be another reason why I should scrapbook, make cards, and do more papercrafts soon.  :)  I will share with you my news as soon as I am able.

Until then, thank you for your patience, and I will be papercrafting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment