Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Treat Bags

I made these treat bags for my husband's coworkers.  I actually wanted to make some for my coworkers, too, but because my husband needed his today, I made theirs first.
The treat bag contains two Turtles chocolates, two Almond Rocas, two Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles, and a Swiss Miss hot chocolate packet.  Yummy!
The finished treat bag with flash

The finished treat bag without flash

Attached to the back of the treat bag is another treat! (with flash)

Without flash

A close up view of the tag (without flash).

The sentiment and holly stamps are from Fiskars.  I got it at Jo-ann's last year.
Images are stamped with Memento ink.
The ribbon is from AC Moore.
White cardstock is from PaperTrey Ink.
Red and green cardstock is from The Paper Company.
The striped paper is from Die Cuts with a View (DCWV).
The scallop and scalloped circle is from Cricut's Mini Monograms cartridge.
The tag is punched with an EK Success punch (I forgot the name, sorry!).

I will be making the bags for my coworkers in the next few days, and I can't wait!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment