Friday, December 23, 2011

Simple Treat Bags

Hi again!

Today is the last day of work before Christmas, and I finally got the chance to make these treat bags for my coworkers.

These treat bags are smaller than the ones I made for my husband's coworkers, because I ran out of the bigger cello bags (I used the bags to package my cards and envelopes for the craft sale).

These are what's inside the bag:
Turtles chocolate
Lindt Lindor truffles
Almond Roca
Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix

I made a topper for each bag using my Cricut (took the photo without flash).
Dark blue cardstock is from The Paper Company (cut at 4 inches x 2 inches).
Snowflake patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) Christmas Stack (cut at 1 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches).
White cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.
Penguin stamp is from Inkadinkadoo.
Sentiment stamp is from My Pink Stamper.
Black ink is from Memento (Tuxedo Black).
The circle was cut with Cricut using Mini Monograms cartridge (2 inches).
The tag for the sentiment was cut using EK Success punch (I forgot the name, sorry).

Assembly was really quick.  After I filled the bags, I stapled the bag closed and attached the topper I put together with double-sided tape.  I then attached the hot chocolate packet on the back of each treat bag using double-sided tape.

Ta-da!  The finished treat bags:

I hope my coworkers enjoy them!

Thanks for reading, and happy holidays to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment