Monday, February 13, 2012

Four Seasons Note Cards

Hello, everyone!  This is the CricutAddict's sister, and this is my first post on this blog.  I am new to blogging, and new to crafting, but my sister's addiction is contagious, so here I am.

It's been snowing hard here the whole weekend, which reminds me that winter is still here.  And here I was, already ready for spring!  I know the spring, summer, and fall will be here soon enough.

In the meantime, here are my note cards (3 inches x3 inches):

White card stock is from Walmart (Georgia-Pacific).
Colored card stock is from Michael's or Jo-ann.
Background cardstock is from Hobby Lobby and DCWV.
Stamp set is from Stampin' Up (Season by Season).
Cricut cartridges used:
Spring note card - Forever Young
Autumn note card - Forever Young
Winter note card - Winter Woodland
Summer note card - Life's a Beach

Here's a closer look at them:





I used flowers for the four seasons because I wanted to explore what are available in the Cricut cartridges.  You can easily substitute a snow flake, flower, sun, and a leaf for the ones I used to make note cards for different seasons.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment