Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello Kitty Birthday Invitations

Hi, everyone!

My sister asked me to make a birthday invitation for her niece, who's turning 10.  She loves Hello Kitty and will have a Hello Kitty-themed birthday party.

I saw this invitation in Baraka's blog, and I thought this would be perfect.  I changed the colors slightly.  Hello Kitty is adhered to the red band around the card with foam tape.  The red band slides down so that the card can be opened.  The details of the party will be inside.

Pink cardstock (The Paper Company)
White cardstock (The Paper Company)
Red cardstock (The Paper Company)
Black cardstock (The Paper Company)
Cricut cartridge used:  Hello Kitty Greetings
 Cuttlebug folder used:  D'vine Swirls
I also made a coordinating envelope for the invitation:


Pink cardstock (The Paper Company)
Cuttlebug folder used to emboss flap of envelope (Birthday Jelly)

I hope my sister's niece likes her invitation!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I have that cartridge too, and just love it! I found your blog from your sister. We belong to a Blogging Group on Split Coast Stampers. I'm going become a follower so I can see all your great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Pam! Thank you for the comment. I love this cartridge, too. Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone is looking to sell their Hello Kitty cricut carts looking for both please email me sweetislandtreats @aol.com

    ReplyDelete