Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pink Valentine Cards

Here are two of the cards I completed during my first Michael's crop night this weekend.

 The card base is Georgia Pacific white cardstock (from Walmart).
The light and dark pink cardstock is from The Paper Company.
The die cuts are from Sweethearts Cricut cartridge (cut at 1 inch).
The edges of the pink blocks were punched with a Fiskars punch.
Ribbon is from Michael's.

 The card base and the white square with the lip is Georgia-Pacific white cardstock (from Walmart).
The pink cardstock is from The Paper Company.
The lip stamp is from Inkadinkado (stamped on pink cardstock).
Ink is Memento's Rose Bud.
The lip die cut is from Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge (cut at 1 inch), with Stickles.
Heart mini-brads is from Recollections (Michael's).
XOXO Stamp is from Hero Arts.

I actually made another card, but I used Stickles on it and unfortunately, messed it up (I touched it before the Stickles had enough time to dry).  I will have to recreate that card later.

I also completed a few scrapbook pages, but I will share them later, when I've finished completing the book.  

I really enjoyed making these projects, and I had a great time at crop night!  I met a lot of nice ladies, and saw an awesome card (I forgot to ask one of the ladies the name of the card, so I can learn how to make it -- but I'm hoping that she won't mind showing me next time).

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment