Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Came Early!

I was still really disappointed over not being able to get the Cricut Imagine, but I'm feeling slightly better.

My husband felt a little sorry for me, too, so he gamely came with me to various Michael's last Friday and Saturday, since they were selling some Cricut cartridges for $24.99.  I bought a few:



I had been away from Cricut-ing for a while, and I have not been able to stay updated on the cartridges that Cricut released this year.  I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but unless the price drops to around $10 a pop (like they early this year), I think I will have to buy the ones that I really love first. :)  There were still a lot of other cartridges in my Michael's, but as I said, I just picked out the ones I loved.  Yes, sometimes, I can excercise restraint. :p  It was hard, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment