Thursday, November 17, 2011

How Do You Read Blogs?

I've been sick with the flu (yuck!) despite the flu shot, and that had put my plans to play in my craft room on hold for a while.

Instead, I've been using my time to catch up on my favorite Cricut and cardmaking/scrapbooking blogs, as well as watching videos on YouTube.  I can't do either for an extended period of time, because of eye strain and fatigue, but I'm still happy for the chance to catch up.

I discovered new blogs that I liked, and I found that I like starting with the first post, and then moving up until I get to the newest post.  It's a lot of reading, especially with established blogs which span years of posting, but I think it's interesting to see how the blog started, and how the projects and the crafts develop over time. :)

What about you?  How do you read blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment