Monday, November 21, 2011

My Pink Stamper Stamps - October 2011

I finally gave in and bought myself the October 2011 release of My Pink Stamper.   Since my hiatus, Robyn of My Pink Stamper has launched several new stamp sets, and I have a long way to go before I can catch up with all the released sets.

(with flash)

(without flash)


The October 2011 release is a set of 8 stamp sets:
1.  Lunchbox Thoughts - perfect for a thoughtful note/card on hubby's lunch box
2.  Sympathy and Comfort - perfect for times when it's hard to find the right words to say, but want to make friends or loved ones feel better, or know that I'm thinking of them during their sad times
3.  Flowers and Friendships - perfect for my BFF's and awesome friends
4.  Itty Bitty-Licious - perfect for small note cards
5.  That's Punny-licious - perfect for Cricut cuts!
6.  More Fabulous Phrases - perfect for all-occasion or just-because cards
7.  From the Heart - perfect for big cards, or for messages inside cards
8.  Biggie Family Sentiments - perfect for family cards, or scrapbook pages

I ordered them from Pumpkin Spice.  It was my first time to order, and I'm super-impressed with their customer service.  Quick reply, quick shipping.  I'm glad I stumbled upon the online store. :D

I'm so happy and excited to have these stamps, and I can't wait to use them.  With the 4-day break coming up, I hope to "carve" out some time to craft. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment